Do you need a website that actually delivers results rather than just look pretty?
Our websites are workhorses, a website that actually delivers results, designed to engage with clients not just to look pretty. The difference between an average website and an excellent website may not be noticeable at first glance, so why do some websites perform better than others?
We believe it’s all in the planning. To outperform your competition, you first need to know who your competition is and how they market to their customers. This research / fact-finding stage is one of the most important steps towards a successful website.
- Who are our competition?
- How do they fair on Google rankings?
- What keywords do they use?
- Do they offer downloads / white papers?
- How are they encouraging engagement?
- What digital marketing do they send their clients?
- How can we do it better?
The list goes on but ultimately before designing a website you first need to decide how you are going to do it better than your competition. Knowledge is everything it’s our job to provide you with the information to set you apart from the competition.
Boonwag take care of this for you. We research, report and suggest how you can do it better. We suggest and discuss the types of functionality to build into the website to make it a workhorse for the business.
We all like to think that our website will see a return of investment, but how many actually do? It’s not about how much you invest it’s about investing in the right areas, the ones that make a difference.
- Is my investment working?
- How are we ranking before and after investment?
- Do I need to update my content?
- What are customers searching for?
- Are social media efforts paying off?
- What exactly am I paying for?
Boonwag build close working relationships with their clients providing them with the information they need to gain and maintain customer interaction. We provide metrics for each investment enabling a focused marketing strategy.
Yes – you can do it yourself we have all seen the advertisements for free/cheap websites, but it’s far from just being about the look. A website needs to be optimised to perform at its best. A website needs the right software, the right SEO configuration, the right functionality and the right content.
- What software should I use?
- How do I get the best from my SEO?
- How do I get customers to fill in a form?
- Where do I place my callouts?
- How do I get the best out of my blog?
- What is the customer journey?
We configure the latest website design software from WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, html5, CCS to ensure that your website is maximising the benefits of these platforms. “To learn from your mistakes is knowledge. To learn from someone else’s is wisdom.” We know what works and what doesn’t.
Unfortunately, in today’s society there are many hackers and spammers attempting to access your website. It is important to protect your website, your content, your client’s details and your business from falling fowl of such activities.
- Are my client details safe?
- Where are my backup files stored?
- How do I restore my website?
- I am under attack what can I do?
- How can I update my website safely?
- I need a development environment?
- Should I use a Payment gateway?
We take all of these worries and concerns away by backing up, migrating, restoring and protecting your website at all times. We ensure that the latest version of software and plugins are running, we take security very seriously.
Many small to medium businesses struggle to manage in-house marketing, with so many marketing networks it’s hard to know which ones to target. It’s even harder to know if efforts were rewarded or not.
- I don’t have time to setup content on all social networks?
- Are my posts helping with SEO?
- How do I create a client database?
- What’s the most effective way to market to my clients?
- How effective are my efforts?
- How can I automate processes?
We love automation. The more we can automate the easier it is for our clients. Every contact form, newsletter request, notification update or product purchase is recorded, generating a submission to a client database. From the client database we can create mailshots, emails and business updates to specific groups or individuals. We automatically push blog posts out to all major social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest, meaning that a post is only written once. We support businesses in planning future marketing activity, measuring the success of each campaign.
We also create engaging content including video a great way to advertise products and services. A short video post speaks volumes far more likely to be viewed and shared than a standard written blog with images. Boonwag produces cost-effective video media for use on the website, social media, conference or presentation.
If you would like further information or would like to discuss how Boonwag can help promote your business visit our website, complete a contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Covering the South of England, West Sussex, East Sussex, Kent, Surrey, London and all surrounding areas. We would be delighted to discuss how Boonwag can help develop the online presence of your business.
If you would like more information on how we can help simply fill in the form below and we will get in touch.