Keep your website up-to-date with our Social Media to Website solution. Automatically maintain your website via Social Media with galleries, posts and SEO.
1 years ago
Do you use Social Media for your business?
Boonwag Digital Marketing offers an interface from Social Media to your website. Imagine every post you make on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram appearing on your website as soon as you post it.
If you are a business owner using social media for posting we can help and here's how.
1. Customers visiting your website will have access to all of your social media activity.
2. Your website will reflect the latest information you share on social media keeping your website fresh and up-to-date. No more out-of-date website news.
3. Our unique service captures the text of your social media posts which greatly helps with your website SEO / Rankings.
4. We can configure the service to show certain posts on certain pages. For example, Facebook events can show on your website events page or special offers can appear on your promotions page. As importantly when the promotion ends the post will be removed from the website.
5. The design is responsive so it looks great on all devices.
6. You will be in control of the content on the integrated pages simply by posting on social media.
7. Your website home page can show selected posts from Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
8. The social media posts can be configured to complement your website layout and colour schemes.
9. We can take posts from multiple feeds and display in one location/page.
10. We can create video blogs pages, photo galleries and carousels. Your social media posts have never looked so good!
If you are interested please call us or email us for further information. #Boonwag
Boonwag Digital Marketing is delighted to support Chance for Nepal Charity by creating their new website. Chance for Nepal works closely with established and trusted organisations, schools & hospitals in Nepal – to guarantee aid & support to those families in need and to offer education and training opportunities. Founder: Barbara Datson, Patron: Joanna Lumley. #Boonwag
Chance for Nepal works closely with established and trusted organisations, schools & hospitals in Nepal. Aiding families offering education and training.
1 years ago
Boonwag is delighted to announce the go-live of Sue Salamon Photography Website. Sue specialises in Personal Branding Photography and Portraits. As a web design agency, it is always so pleasing to work on a website with beautiful photography. Please take a look at suesalamonphotography.com/
Follow Sue on Facebook & Twitter to receive updates of her portfolio. #Boonwag
Boonwag is delighted to be one of the sponsors of this years Kinder Living Show Event. We have produced a promotional video for the event with the collaboration of Jeanette Mercer the shows organiser.
The video was designed using a combination of still images and Adobe After Affects to produce a short punchy eye catching presentation. It was important that the video represented the theme of the show which is greener living, eco-friendly product choices and fund raising. Within the first few days of release on Social Media the video has already received 1.4k views, which we are all delighted with.
The event runs from the 2nd – 3rd July 2016 at the Drill Hall in Horsham, Denne Road RH12 1JF #Boonwag ... See MoreSee Less
2 years ago
Do you need a website that actually delivers results rather than just look pretty?
Our websites are workhorses, a website that actually delivers results, designed to engage with clients not just to look pretty. The difference between an average website and an excellent website may not be noticeable at first glance, so why do some websites perform better than others?